Dear 21 Year Old Me - life lessons from leaders
E3: Darcy Milne
September 07, 2021
In this episode of Dear 21-Year-Old Me, with guest Darcy Milne.
- We go back in time to 2015, when our guest, Darcy Milne, turned 21, and look at what was happening in the world, and closer to home back then.
- Darcy talks about his career on and off-air, and how he cut a deal with his school principal that saw him eventually work on one of Australia's top radio shows - and then, why he left it, and what he loves about what he's doing.
- We talk about how Darcy met his now-wife Emily and how that played out - literally across Australia on-air.
- Darcy talks about his mentors, his inspirations, and what he's learned along the way.
- We ask Darcy what he'd say to his 21-year-old self, and what Darcy at 21 would say to Darcy now.
Mentioned in the show
Connect with Darcy Milne
Connect with Dear 21 Year Old Me (Jeremy Irvine - host) and Darcy Milne (producer)