E2: Hacia Atherton - empowering women in trades
August 27, 2021
In this episode of Dear 21-Year-Old Me, with guest Hacia Atherton.
- We go back in time to 2009, when our guest, Hacia Atherton, turned 21, and look at what was happening in the world, and closer to home back then.
- Hacia talks about how her life was framed by her passion for horses, and how an accident changed her view of the world - and herself - in an instant.
- We talk about how Hacia literally had to learn how to walk again, and in doing so, decided how she wanted to live her life.
- Hacia talks about her inspirations, and what she's learned along the way, and her dreams and aspirations for the future.
- We ask Hacia what she'd say to her 21-year-old self, and what Hacia at 21 would say to Hacia now.
Connect with Hacia
Dear 21 Year Old Me (Jeremy Irvine - host) and Pro Podcast Production
If you like this podcast, please leave a review on your favourite podcast app
Tell a friend about the show!