E6: Russell Dixon - entertainer, director, leadership coach
February 18, 2023
In this episode of Dear 21-Year-Old Me, with guest Russell Dixon.
- We go back in time to 1996, when our guest, Russell Dixon, turned 21, and look at what was happening in the world, and closer to home back then.
- Russell reflects on his experiences growing up in Dunedin, New Zealand, and then he eventually got involved in the world of entertainment.
- We talk about how Russell's leadership style on and off stage has evolved, and Russell and Jeremy share reflections on some of the lessons from a show they were in together.
- Russell looks back on his career, including having worked overseas, and his leadership lessons from his time during a two-year show run.
- Russell talks about his sense of optimism, what he teaches about leadership, and what he's learned along the way.
- We ask Russell what he'd say to his 21-year-old self, and what Russell at 21 would say to Russell now.
Connect with Russell Dixon
Dear 21 Year Old Me (Jeremy Irvine - host) and Pro Podcast Production
If you like this podcast, please leave a review on your favourite podcast app
Tell a friend about the show!